Are you a member of the QNMU?
The Queensland Nurses and Midwives’ Union is an independent organisation run by nurses and midwives for nurses and midwives.
With almost 64,000 Queensland members, we are the strongest and most experienced advocate for your professions.
Together, QNMU members are making a difference in:
- Improved working conditions
- Stronger enterprise bargaining
- Fighting for ratios
- Building professional practice environments
- Increasing the professional standing of nurses, midwives and carers
- Negotiating with governments and employers to improve your professional practice and patient outcomes.
As QNMU members work to secured better paying, safer and less stressful jobs, your increasingly professional practice environment leads to better patient outcomes, building healthier, happier communities.
This work does not go unnoticed and several Australian businesses have expressed their desire to recognise your important contribution with the special offers above.
Click here for more information on what it means to be a QNMU member.